Monday, September 8, 2008

09/08/2008 Rockburn Park


Next to the parking lot off the Montgomery road entrance of Rockburn Park is a stand of trees that has yielded several species of Warblers over the past week, this morning was no exception.

All though I arrived late (7:45 am) the activity in this area was still "hopping."

Along with the usual warblers of late, I spotted a Chestnut sided Warbler (imm. female) (121) and at the top of a tree with several dead branches was an Olive-sided Flycatcher (122)



The rest of the list is very pedestrian and I won't bore anyone with it. Although no one reads this blog anyway, so it wouldn't matter what a mentioned. :)

1 comment:

My Open Nest said...

I do, and I love reading what you've seen. Love that old print, too.

Can't wait to hear what you saw this AM.

Love you~!