Monday, April 14, 2008

A clarification

Lately the pictures have not been mine. We have had several days running of cold, foggy, rainy and generally overcast days here in Maryland. All the photos I have taken lately look something like brown blobs on a gray background. Sometimes the little guys don't hold still long enough .

The header with deer is the only one left that I snapped, most of the earlier photos were ones I took. When the sun shines again I will use my own when possible. Otherwise I will "post" that I used a free non copyrighted photo from the US Fish & Wildlife Service or Wikipedia. Sorry to disappoint, but thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Renna said...

For what it's worth, I didn't interpret that you meant they photos were yours. I assumed you were just showing us what birds you'd witnessed. :-)

A good bird picture is a good bird picture no matter who took the picture! ;-Þ

Sharon said...

I did ask if they were yours, and believe me, I'm NOT disappointed at all that they aren't. :) They are all lovely photographs, regardless of who's taken them.