Wednesday, April 16, 2008

It's Starting to Warm Up


Green Heron

Sadly, I am in my office instead of being outside and recreating. Today I had a specific purpose of locating a recently cited Green Heron(84). I was pleasantly surprised to locate them quite easily. Yes, them there were two, side by side in a quite neighborhood pond. And, last night, as I watched our feeder, number 83 showed up, a Purple Finch.
The Green Herons I saw this morning were not this striking, but beautiful none the less.

3 comments:

Renna said...

I'm so envious of those who live where so many birds abound!

Michael said...

That's funny. I want to go to Texas and enjoy the various birds you have. I guess you do not know what you have until someone else points out the benefits.
Thanks for reading and posting comments.---Michael

Sharon said...

Never knew there was a purple finch.
God has such an imagination! :)